Important message - Trajetvi's Conference 2021
The Organizing Committee of Trajetvi’s Pan-Canadian Conference on domestic violence and violence against women is reaching out to you to give you an update on the latest developments related to this event and how the current pandemic has impacted it.
Firstly, it is our pleasure to inform you that our team has continued working on conference preparations despite the challenging conditions, and that conference cancellation is out of the question. However, since the conference’s originally scheduled dates are quickly approaching, we are forced to postpone the event to the next calendar year: the new conference dates will be November 24, 25 and 26, 2021 All papers, symposia and workshop proposals already accepted for the conference will automatically be included in the 2021 conference program. The registration period will also be postponed. Additional details will be communicated to you no later than September 30, 2020.
Do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or visit https://colloquetrajetvi2020.com/ for more details. for any questions or concerns we would be happy to answer you at our first opportunity.
Wishing you a great summer,
The Organizing Committee
- Appel à communications et inscriptions - Association pour la recherche qualitative
- Offre de stage postdoctoral rémunéré - Centre InterActions
- Important message - Trajetvi's Conference 2021
- Message important - Colloque Trajetvi 2021
- 2 Offres d'emplois : Regroupement des maisons pour femmes victimes de violence conjugale
- *** PARTICIPEZ À UNE ÉTUDE ***
- Trousse média sur la violence conjugale
- Message important - Colloque Trajetvi 2020
- « La grossesse en confinement »: lancement d’un projet d’œuvre collective et participative
- Offre d'emploi : Coordonatrice du Plan d’action collectif de Montréal-Nord en matière de violence conjugale